We believe that when you see a biker on the streets, you see a biking self-advocate.
More Bike Lanes is your partner in your self-advocacy efforts. You do not need to belong to a group, coalition or association to self-advocate. Just bike and promote your cause to create more bike lanes around your community, town, city, county or state.
Go to our shop and become an advocate in your community.
We help you become a self advocate for the greater good of the bicycle community and to improve your biking conditions.
We provide marketing materials with consistent design to make a national impact. Visit our Store to view what's available.
Repost your photo on Instagram @MoreBikeLanes so we can help you promote it. We promote all types of self-advocacy efforts in communities across the nation.
- Reach out to established organizations
- Create a bike club in your area
- Schedule regular community events and rides
- Make sure you have a consistent message of biking in your community. By creating a uniform marketing strategy, you are more likely to be noticed.
- We provide you with promotional products that have the same design so all your efforts are concentrated into one uniform look and feel.
© 2018 More Bike Lanes & Adapted by Velozi