We believe that when you see a biker on the streets, you see a biking self-advocate.
More Bike Lanes is your partner in your self-advocacy efforts. You do not need to belong to a group, coalition or association to self-advocate. Just bike and promote your cause to create more bike lanes around your community, town, city, county or state.
Go to our shop and become an advocate in your community.
We help you become a self advocate for the greater good of the bicycle community and to improve your biking conditions.
We provide marketing materials with consistent design to make a national impact. Visit our Store to view what's available.
Repost your photo on Instagram @MoreBikeLanes so we can help you promote it. We promote all types of self-advocacy efforts in communities across the nation.
- We believe in biking self-advocacy.
- We provide the marketing materials for effective self-advocacy.
- We don't believe in association memberships or fees to be an effective biking advocate.
- You & only you have the power to change minds & attitudes around your community.
- The action of representing oneself or one's biking views or interests to others.
- By participating in bike related events, you are an active self-advocate.
- We support you.
- Take a non biker for a city ride.
- Create a social biking event.
- Bike for a reason, a cause and with a clear message.
- Use our self-advocacy products.
- Show up at legislative forums.
- Vote for biking friendly candidates.
© 2018 More Bike Lanes & Velozi LLC